AVAILABLE – Email to Purchase 🙂
Kristin Ross is a One of a kind Semi- Custom logo that will only be SOLD ONCE, which means that this logo is unique to you and never resold.
Kristin Ross design combines a custom watercolor serif font with a handdrawn floral graphic , and a custom handlettered tagline.
and includes :
- Main Logo
- Secondary Logo
- Two elements / stamp marks
This premade logo design is sold as is.
Customisable elements of the logo :
1. Business / Brand name.
2. Tagline , text for the stamp mark
3. Color (if applicable) —the logo will be delivered in both black and white and if you require custom color a single colour of your choice will be applied to each logo (as pictured).
There is no customization of the artwork included.
One revision is included in the price.
Your files will be provided as transparent PNG files , in high resolution print ready & web/screen friendly formats :
- 5000 x 5000 pixels at 300dpi
- 2000 x 2000 pixels at 300dpi
- 1000 x 1000 pixels at 300dpi
- Please email me at email@example.com to purchase this logo with the Kristin Ross Logo in the subject .
- Once the payment has been sent (and confirmed) please reply to the email with the following information :
• Name you would like on the logo.
• Tagline (if appropriate), text for the stamp mark
• Colour hex codes (if applicable) – it looks like this #C0C0C0
- The logo will be marked as SOLD OUT on the website .
- After you have provided your business information and logo details, you will receive a preview of your logos for your approval via emaile within 3 working days. One revision is included to correct any potential spelling errors or color adjustments. Any additional revisions will be charged at $20 each.
- Once you have confirmed all the customisations, the final files will be sent to you via email within 1-2 working days
All files will be sent via email . Due to the large sized of the files they will be delivered via wetransfer email and you will be notified when that email is sent.You will have 7 days to download your files via this website. After that the files will be expired and will have to be resent to you.