1.Who We Are
Here at Oh Snap Boutique – an online shop with digital templates for photographers, we are committed to protecting your personal information and making every effort to ensure that your personal information is processed in a fair, open and transparent manner.
Oh Snap Boutique will never, ever reveal, sell, trade or share your personal information.
We are a “data controller” for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“Data Protection Law” coming into effect on May 25th 2018..
This means that we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information.
2. Personal Information We Collect
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Your Name, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Payment Information (PayPal information, eCheck, and others), Email Address, and Phone Number.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
3. How We Collect Information About You.
We collect information from you in the following ways:
– Information you give directly such as your name, address, email, phone and payment information when you attempt or make a purchase by registering your account or using the express checkout. This information , referred to as “ Order Information ” is needed for you to make a purchase in the shop, access and download your digital files staright after your purchase from the shop or having the link to download the files emailed to you, and in the future to access your account to activate expired links and redownload of the files and updating your information.
This information is required to keep a record of your current and previous orders in the shop.
– Information you give indirectly when you visit the website such as “non-personal” information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
– Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
4. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your “Order Information’ to :
– process payments and orders
– grant access to the links of the digital files
– manage your account
– personalise your use of the website
– contact you via email to send information and updates regarding your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
– email offers of other products and services we offer to you , only when your consent have been given. If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. Sharing Your Personal Information.
The personal information we collect about you will mainly be used by us.
We will never sell or share your personal information with any third party organisations so that they can contact you for any marketing activities.
Nor do we sell any information about your web browsing activity.
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS :
Oh Snap Boutique may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of Oh Snap Boutique
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
6. Keeping Your Information Safe.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights.
Oh Snap Boutique aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
-If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. Please be advised that removal of your “Order Information ” from our Site will affect the access to your previous orders , and we will no longer be able to provide you with the access to them .
-The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
-The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
-The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
-The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Kasia Designs relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
8. Service Providers
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
9. Childern’s Privacy.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
11. Contact Us